H1B trasnfer & paystubs...

req_info_useful

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I've been working for my employer since March this year on H1B and this is my first H1B. I'm planning to transfer my H1B to a new employer but I think I misplaced the paystub for the first month (i could find a copy of the check for net salary) I did pay my taxes for the first month and its reflected on the paystubs for later months.
1) Is that going to be a problem while transferring my H1B to the new employer?
2) Will it cause any problems if I go for stamping in the future?
3) Can I use the check I have for first month during visa transfer or stamping if asked for all paystubs?
4) Also, I've been working on hourly-rate basis and my monthly gross has gone up & done depending on the number of days I took vacation during a month. Is this a problem while H1B transfer?
Any information would be appreciated.
thanks.

There won't be any problem for your stamping.Did you get your notice of approval i mean is your new H1 approved?
As long as you have average salary on the recent pay stub that's enough.

I joined my current employer after H1B was approved and I've the notice of approval. I'm currently thinking of changing employers and recently found about the missing pay-stub.
What do u mean by the average salary in pay-stub?

thanks

Suppose if your annual salary with the current employer is 60K, until now you should have been paid about 50K (for 10 months - March to December). That is what he had mentioned about average salary in pay-stub.

Paystubs for H1b transfer

Hi Guys,

My wife changed her visa status from H4 to H1 in October 2006 but never worked for the first employer. She was recently offered a position with another company. From the date of hire (approx 80 days) she was on vacation and training but never on a project. I am just wondering if we need to provide pay stubs to INS. Is there any grace period for company change and is there anything that we need to aware of?

Thank you in advance.