H1B transfter denied, appeal filed, urgent help needed!

k_elink

Registered Users (C)
My H1B transfer (from A to B) was denied with an absurd reason - the immigration officer think the position requires an advanced license, which is not the case in the industry for this kind of position. This is so strange and unusual, since coworker with the same position in the company has no problem to transfer H1B before. I am praying that CSC will find the mistake they made and approve it, not send it to AAO, which I know it may take up to 12 months.

Anyway, the appeal case (which the lawyer thinks a strong case) was filed for four weeks now without any update (only shown received). I am wondering if anyone can help me on these questions:

1. How much chance do I have to win the case in CSC or AAO? I believe it will be harder for AAO to approve an appeal case than CSC. Is it right?

2. How long does it usually take for CSC to review the MTR/Appeal, approve it or send it to AAO?

3. Is it possible/wise to do a transfer to another company (C) and hope to clean all this mess? Will the denied case affect the new transfer case, or vice versa? Can I wait another month to do the new transfer to see if the CSC approves it?

Thanks!