H1B Transfer Required?

gv_ranjithkumar

Hi,

I have a valid H1B petition approved from both Company A and Company B(while I was in India). Presently I am in USA through Company A, my question is can I quit A and join B right away (as I have a valid approved petition) or require a H1B transfer from A to B as a mandate.

Please clarify me on this.

Thanks in advance,

Ranjith Kumar G V

Hello. I'm nino from georgia. I'm 31 years old. I want to go in america. But i have not visa. From my country is very difficult to go anywhere. Two times i trust some family they promise me to make for me visa and i send them money, but it was lie.
I'm single parent i care to my two daughters alone i need to go in america for work. Please if somebody can to help me or tell me how i can to make visa please write me.
Thank you
p.s. Sorry for my english.

I am sorry to tell you that unless you have a skill needed in the US and a company to sponsor you, there is no way for you to get a work visa for the US. At this time there are millions of unemployed Americans as well so getting a job even if you have an advanced college degree is very difficult.

Your best opportunity to immigrate is through the Diversity Visa Lottery whenever individuals from your country of birth are allowed to enter. Click the link below for more information.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=2df93a4107083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

Hi Experts,
is it possible that my employer can deny to sell the h1 b visa.
suppose i have H1b visa ,after i quit my current org,will the visa gets automatically transfered to my next org .or it depends that my current org want to sell the visa and my next org wants to buy the visa,
kindly clarify these !!
Thanks in advance,