H1B TRANSFER PRIOR TO OCT 1

sreevishnu

I am currently working in a Company called 'A' under F-1 OPT . Note that, they did not apply for H1B and have no intent to apply /transfer it.

Another company 'B' has applied for my H1B visa and offered me a job this April and my H1B Visa got approved. I am waiting for the approval notice. Now, one of their anticipated projects did not happen and hence they cannot hire me. However, they are good with me transferring the approved H1B to any other company.

I have a job offer from Company C and they want me to start working from August 20th, 2018. The company C is not sure on how/when to transfer my H1B (prior to/after Oct 1st or apply for H1B next year again through lottery) and requested me to approach a attorney to get a legal advice. Their attorney will apply my H1B transfer based on my attorney recommendation. Here is where I need your recommendation and guidance.
I am intersted in start working for Company C from August 20th under F1-OPT status. Is there any risk associated in H1B transfer process if they start the transfer before October 1st? My plan is to work for them till Oct 1 on OPT status. Let me know the options I have and when to proceed. Do I have to stop working if they apply for H1B transfer after Oct 1st until my transfer process is complete?