H1B Transfer - I 797 approved but extension of stay staus ineligible - Help Urgent

Nagendra77

Here is my case:

I did my Master here, then converted to H1B in Jan 2003 with Company A. Then converted to Company B in Jan 2004. Worked with Company B until August and then moved to Company C in September 2004.
I have approved I 797 with company A and Company B before I moved to Company C in September 2004.
Now I moved to Company D in Jan 2005 without getting my I 797 approved from Company C. Now I got a query from INS for my I 797 from Company C asking for the contract (I don't know what they asked exactly). He(Company C) replyed on May 13th 2005. I checked the status online and still it shows that they recived on May13th and it will take anywhere between 30 days to 120 days....
Now here is the catch .... meanwhile my present Company D also got query asking for all approved I 797's and pay stubs from my previous company. They sent all the I 797's along with Company C receipt notice and also Paystubs from Company C.
Now INS approved my I-797, but tell that extension of stay is denied and I need to goto Chennai consulate.

So what are my options now? Please help me guys!!