H1B Transfer help needed! Seniors please help!

mbbandi

Hi Friends,

Currently I am working with company “A” in India. I got a offer from company “B” in US and they sponsored my H1B. I got stamping on Oct 1st, 2007. After I resign in my current company “A”, They are not ready to leave me and ready for H1 transfer. Its very good offer than the company “B”. I have already taken back my resignation and submitted all the H1B papers(copies) for transfer yesterday.

My question is, Is it possible to transfer the H1B to my company “A” from “B” without even travel to US? (I am still working with the same company in India.)

What are the possible ways to work with my current company (“A”) in US?

Will it create any problem for the existing H1B?

My current company attorney said, Its not a problem to transfer H1 without any pay stubs.
Please advice me, I am really worried. Will this process cerate any problem to existing visa?

Thanks in Advance,
Madhu.

so far I know, without paystub it is not wise to transfer the H1B.

My suggestion is, you can accept US offer and after getting your pay-stub (at least 3) , then transfer the H1B to your old employer.

In this case, be careful, not to sign any contract with Company B. OR you may have to wait until your H1B approved from Company A, like new H1B.

Or, mean time, Company A could send you to US in B1 visa (for temporary project assignment) while processing the H1B. If they have offices both in India and US, they can even send you in L1 visa, but I am nto sure if you could process GC with that.