H1B transfer - filed on 22-June Case still pending

praveenkkm

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I applied for H1 visa transfer. My pettion was recieved by Vermont Service Centre on June-27 and I got the receipt number.

But my case is still pending.I have to travel to India for that I need my case to be approved.

Do you have any idea on the petitions, which are getting approved now based on the filing date( my filed date was June-27).

This is really urgent to me.

Please help me out on this issue.

Thanks,

Praveen

hi Praveen
I dont mean to worry you..but my H1transfer- date of application June 29, Vermont ctr, got approved on the 9th of this month.
Most probably, your case is being handled by a different worker who has his/her own pace. Did you register to get an automatic update from USCIS? this way you'll know immediately.
Tarun

Hi Praveen;
I am student and my work visa got approved May 29 Vermont center. I applied to change of my statues on June 25. Vermont Center received my application on June 28. I still haven't gotten my change of statues yet. Did you also applied for change of statues and got approved 9 October?

Thanks

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for your reply.

My application was received by Vermont Service Centre by June-27. but still its not approved yet.I registered for the updates. the web site is showing the same thing that the application was received on June-27.

I have to go to India soon. Is it OK to go without this transfer or do I need to wait for the transfer.Please let me know.

Thanks,

praveen

If you have H1 approved already, you don't need change of status from F1 to H1. You can go to India, and get your H1B visa stamped.