H1B transfer and future GC

desi_bunda

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I have this company A which has offered me a pre-approved labour and have filed for my I-140 and will file my I-485 shortly. I am right now not working for them but they have said that I can join them once I get my EAD so as of now I am working for my current company (lets say B).

I wanted to know that since GC is anyways for future employment so is it legal and valid that I join a new company say C (by quitting B i.e my current company) on an H1B for sometime and when Company A' EAD arrives then quit C and join A on a EAD or an H1B transfer from C to A. I would preferablyll like to work on a H1B(and not EAD) for A till I1-40 gets approved.

1.Is it possible and legal to do the above ?
2. If it is legal then is it possible to do H1B transfer from C to A even if H1B approval is pending with C as it takes nowdays 4-6months to get H1B transfer approval . I mean is the receipt number of H1B transfer which I have with C will be ok to transfer the H1B to A or will I have to wait till H1B gets fully approved with C and then transfer the h1b to A.

Any thoughts from the gurus out there would be cool.

Thanks

Desi