H1B Stamping and Request of PassPort from Canadian Consulate

busybe

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Today I did my medicals and on 3rd June I have interivew for Canada PR.

My situation is that, I have a H1b but still I have to send my passport for H1B stamping. The end date to do so is October 2004.

In the mean time I will need my passport for my interview on June, so I have not submitted my passport for H1B stamping.

1) Once my interview is over, does anybody know how long will it take for a 'Request of Passport' from Canadian Embassy ?

2) If the Canada Embassy asks for Passport, is there any time limit to submit it ?
Because, What I am thinking is, as soon as I finish my interview, soon I send my passports for H1b stamping which might take around 2 to 3 months.

Please help and guide me what to do.

Thanks.

1) Once my interview is over, does anybody know how long will it take for a 'Request of Passport' from Canadian Embassy ?

I think 3/4 weeks

2) If the Canada Embassy asks for Passport, is there any time limit to submit it ?
Because, What I am thinking is, as soon as I finish my interview, soon I send my passports for H1b stamping which might take around 2 to 3 months.

They will give you 30 days to submit your passport so actually it will be 24/25 days from the day you recd letter from them.
H1b stamping will take about 3 months from st luis.