H1B Refusal After 221g Administrative Processing

VenkataKrishna

Hi Team,

Hope Everyone are doing well.

I got picked in the H1B Lottery in 2022 And My Petition Approved and Attended Interview on 08th Feb 2023 in interview everything is answered clearly but Vo given Yellow Slip with Administrative Processing and after 2 days Received Blueslip with Passport asking to Submit I-129,LCA,COVER LETTER,I797B i have Submitted the documents on 13th Feb 2023.

On April 25th i have received an email from HL Processing New Delhi like Below.

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consular Officer, we are not able to issue you an H1B temporary work visa because your petition is being sent back for revocation.

In accordance with the United States law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The U.S Embassy in New Delhi is no longer handling your case and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition.

For your information, your visa was refused today under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirements of the INA or of the regulations there under.

Sincerely,

Non-Immigrant Visa Unit

U.S. Embassy New Delhi

Can I Change my Employer now and go for Stamping after petition approval from New Employer?

What are all the options for me ?