H1B (I-129) question

kvpt_mm

Registered Users (C)
Recently i have a notice came from Vermont INS center requested further evidence on my H1B petition that we filed on Nov 2002. My employer sending back all the neccessary information they needed to process this case, my question is once we sent out the info to them will it go back directly to the stage where i am for further processing OR will it be going to the actual queue for H1B petitions and provides us a new receipt notice and date?

Please advise..

The RFE response sent by your company will be forwarded to the appropriate BCIS officer who has your file. No It will not go back in to the new que, nor will you be issued a new receipt notice.

Thanks for the response, i am glad it will not go back to the original 'q' for processing. we have submitted all the neccessary information they asked for.

Do you happend to know how long does it usually take for them process and get to back to us?

H1B Query

I have similar kind of problem from Vermont Centre requesting further evidence to procees my case filed in Dec 2002. Please let me know how to resolve the problem ? Is your H1 approved after submitting the information requested and if so how long did it take?
Thanks.

Yes, I have the Approval after we sent the evidence they asked for. They just asked for a company agreement with the Clients and recent pay stubs.

Thats all, It just a week to get the approval after we sent the evidence they asked for...

Good luck with your case..