H1B extension in 9th year

user7509

Below are my details

I am in the 9th year stay in US. With just two vacations to india each 3 weeks time.
Currently on H1B.
My employer A filed Labour and I-140 on Eb3 category priority date Dec 2007 ( eventhough

eligible for EB2).
My employer A is not ready to give copy of I-140. He is ready to give Labour (but yet to give).

Current H1 petition is going to expire on apr 30th 2012.

In this situation another consulting company B is ready to do H1 transfer, labour and rest of

green card process on Eb2.
I have offer with a client for contract position through another prime vendor. New employer

says that he can use that one for H1 transfer.

Note: As soon as i change the employer, my current employer is going to cancel the H1, labour

and I-140

I have below mentioned questions.

1) New (going to be) employer says that he will transfer the H1 which will be valid till apr

30th 2012. within this time, he will apply labour, premium I-140 and then will be safe for

futher extensions. Is it easy/safe to get labour and premium I-140 within 11 months?
2) What if i did not get I-140 by apr 30th 2012? New employer says that if i manage to get

labour copy from current employer, i can get one year extension during apr 30th 2012 eventhough

my current employer cancels it. Is it possible?
3) new employer says that even my Labour, I-140 are all canceled by existing employer, using

AC21, same date can be ported.. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance for your responses