H1B extension after 1st 3 yrs- CSC - tracker

mishty

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My H1B extension was filed with VSC and is now transferred to California Service Center. The receipt date shows as Nov 06, 2006.

Is there anyone who has filed his extension around the same time and has got his approval through, or anyone who could tell me how much time i need to wait to get the approval. I also heard CSC is slowest, is that true ?

me too!

My case was also transferred from VSC to CSC. H-1b First extension after 3 years. RD 10/23. No uodate so far. keep posted of any update.

Latest processing time indicates they are working on 10/1 RD cases.

If you look at the processing dates CSC is better (more current) when it comes to processing applications when compared to VCS or NSC etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too

I thought I was the only one who filed extension after 3 years.

My PD is 10/31. I filed from chicago to VSC but it got transferred to CSC.

Did both of you filed Regular or premium?

I heard CSC is faster but more strict than other service centers.

Last edited by a moderator:
h-1b ext after first 3 years

Mine is Regular processing.
RD 10/23.
Applied VSC. transferred to CSC.
Still waiting for approval.

Our was received by CSC on Sep11, and we are still waiting. It's a H1B and H4 Extension. Regular processing.

Keep us posted

Keep us posted if you hear anything about your case. Thanks.

ds825 said:
Our was received by CSC on Sep11, and we are still waiting. It's a H1B and H4 Extension. Regular processing.

ds825 said:

Weird it shows CSC is already processing Oct filings. I wonder what happened to your app :-(

Update

Mine was received on Sep 29th and I got a LUD on Dec 13th.

ds825 said:

mishty said:
Hi,

My H1B extension was filed with VSC and is now transferred to California Service Center. The receipt date shows as Nov 06, 2006.

Is there anyone who has filed his extension around the same time and has got his approval through, or anyone who could tell me how much time i need to wait to get the approval. I also heard CSC is slowest, is that true ?

same story here. my application was received by them on nov 07. but csc for the past couple of days is not moving at all. as of nov 20 i say processing date as aug 15 and as of now it says oct 01. so it looks like another month for us.

my colleague whos app was processed in vsc got it about a week back.

Waiting for H-1 extension

My 8th year H-1 extension was filed with VSC which got transferred to CSC. RD = Nov 6th. I will update the group as soon as I get any information.

Any updates

Thanks hirshad, your receipt date is 10/23 and min eis 11/06, which is a little closer, Please post an update here when you get any updates.

I have my H1B extension and H4 extensions for my dependants, standard processing.

No update yet!

Mishty:

No update yet. I will keep you posted.

Chicagolady:

Did you get a chance to register at USCIS website? If yes, what is your LUD?

Okay, so when I check my status with my lin number, I get the following.

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On October 31, 2006, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while ..............blah blah

Is there anything else I should be looking at?
hirshad said:
Chicagolady:

Did you get a chance to register at USCIS website? If yes, what is your LUD?