H1B exptension Please help me

siva79

I came to USA on May 2007, and my employer placed me at xxx client, till date I am working for the same client, there are no gaps. I am getting paid from day one on words.
My company has applied for H1B extension on July-19-2009 and got REF on Oct-07-2009, we are going to respond the REF. My Visa and I94 has expired on Sep-30-2009.
I see now a days so many extensions getting denied.

On Nov-2007 Company B has given offer and did H1B transfer, at final movement I have changed my mind and continued with Company A. today I have checked with company B, they still have my valid visa till Oct-2010.

1. If my Extension get Denied, Can I go back to company B and work? If yes what is the process, do we need to submit any documents saying that he is old employee and coming back to INS.
2. If I can’t go after I get denied from Company A, to be safe side Can I do H1B transfer to Company C with Premium Process.
3. Please suggest me what is the best way to continue,
a. Wait till get decision of Company A extension?
b. Go Company B and work with them, if every thing is goes fine I can come back to Company A again
c. Do a H1 transfer with company C to be safe side, Am i eligible to do h1 transfer, because my visa and I94 got expired.

Please suggest me, why I want to stick with Company A means My GC process is going on, they are filing I-140 this week, I don’t want to continue the same process again. In the same way I don’t want to become out of status after H1B extension denied.

Please advice me.

Better Transfer ASAP to C before current H1 denied

Better change to company C, because if current h1 extenstion is denied you have to leave USA becuase I-94 already expired. I do not think you can go back to B; even if you are, they have to file an Amendment because when extension is filed previous one is obsoulate.

But be careful in choosing company C, you better ask them to show few h1 approval which they recevied recently. Compnay C have to Have Products on thier own or Internal Projects.

When I had similar not exactly same. my H1 extention gor RFE and they asked for letter from client, tax returns, lease, business license and many more & my previous company owner advised to move to diffrent company

I joined with my curretn company and my h1 trasfered in 2 days. they docuemnted thier product details, payments and bills from customers who is usign them etc. few of my friends who has h1 issued joined this company and evey one got their H1