H1B CAP for US-MS reached!!!

gcebphd

Registered Users (C)
1. Did the H1B for US-MS 20,000 CAP reached as well?

2. Given USCIS received 150,000+ applications, Do you know if and when H1B for US-MS cap will be reached?

3. Do you know how long a J1 waiver process typically takes for Indian nationals?

I have US PHD and my company applied for my H1B with US-MS quota on April 2nd and now i am REALLY CONCERNED that even H1B for US-MS/PHD cap is reached or not?

Please share your thoughts =- thanks

1. Did the H1B for US-MS 20,000 CAP reached as well?

2. Given USCIS received 150,000+ applications, Do you know if and when H1B for US-MS cap will be reached?

3. Do you know how long a J1 waiver process typically takes for Indian nationals?

I have US PHD and my company applied for my H1B with US-MS quota on April 2nd and now i am REALLY CONCERNED that even H1B for US-MS/PHD cap is reached or not?

Please share your thoughts =- thanks

There was no annoucement as per USCIS website. Please read: http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/H1BFY08Cap040307.pdf

hi,

i have a master's degree in US and recently got a job. I wanted to file for H1 with the help of my lawyer for which the company is supporting it. Given that the H1 cap has already been reached and the uscis government website says that it is no longer accepting applications (in general), can I still file for H1 under master's quota ? Please help me.