H1 Visa stamping in Canda and Candian PR landing

pavan_2

Need your help guys on this!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from India came to USA on B1 changed to F1 did my masters and now on H1B for 4 years. I was never out of status and have valid pay stubs. I got Canadian PR this year and want to land and finish the landing process. Since I changed my visa here in USA I do not have a multiple entry and I am planning on getting one at the US consulate in Canada. I have a few questions if any of you gurus can answer that will be great.

1. Since I changed my visa status a few times and never appeared to get a visa before this year will there be any additional scrutiny.

2. My employer filed for my Green Card, I have an approved LC and I-140. There is a question on the form that asks about this, if I say YES and furnish these details will there be a chance of denial since I am potential immigrant? Have you seen approvals /denials based on this?

3. In case they deny my H1B and since I am Canadian PR I can stay as long as I want there, when can I reapply?

4. Will there be a chance they might ask me to go to India to get the visa? I can always say I am a Canadian PR will this work?

I am same status as you were...

I am in the same status as you were in 2007 when you posted this thread. I don't see any reply to your thread but I am sure everything is settled at your end. Can you please help me with the answer to all of your 4 questions along with any additional information you have for me.

I am planning to go to Toronto in March/11 to finish my landing process. I need the US Visa H1B stamping at the same time there.