H1 Visa Stamping - Help Needed

nami2013

I appreciate your assistance on the below concerns i have.

I entered to US on L1B (company A) on 2010 and I filled my H1B (COS) on May 2012 via Company B (consultant).
I got approval on October 3rd 2012 with new i-94 for three years, since Company B did not find me a project
i continued to work with company A till November 2012. Mean while I got a new offer from Company C who filled H1B transfer on December 3rd 2012 and currently working for them.

Concerns:
1. Since I have not worked with Company B i don't have pay stubs for October and November 2012.
Is this considered as out of status? and at the same time i continued working with Company A till November.

2. Company C has filled my H1 transfer without Company B pay stubs (but submitted Company A pay stubs till november),By God's grace my H1 transfer was approved without any RFP. My H1 Transfer was approved in Jan 2013.

3. Currently i continuing working with Company C and till now no issues. now i am planning to go for VISA stamping in INDIA.While interview will there be a questions on that 60 days? and also my W2 does not show less dollar amount, since i worked for Company A till November.

I really appreciate your help on this. Will there be a issue in VISA stamping?

Thanks,
Nami

I appreciate your assistance on the below concerns i have.

I entered to US on L1B (company A) on 2010 and I filled my H1B (COS) on May 2012 via Company B (consultant).
I got approval on October 3rd 2012 with new i-94 for three years, since Company B did not find me a project
i continued to work with company A till November 2012. Mean while I got a new offer from Company C who filled H1B transfer on December 3rd 2012 and currently working for them.

Concerns:
1. Since I have not worked with Company B i don't have pay stubs for October and November 2012.
Is this considered as out of status? and at the same time i continued working with Company A till November.

2. Company C has filled my H1 transfer without Company B pay stubs (but submitted Company A pay stubs till november),By God's grace my H1 transfer was approved without any RFP. My H1 Transfer was approved in Jan 2013.

3. Currently i continuing working with Company C and till now no issues. now i am planning to go for VISA stamping in INDIA.While interview will there be a questions on that 60 days? and also my W2 does not show less dollar amount, since i worked for Company A till November.

I really appreciate your help on this. Will there be a issue in VISA stamping?

Thanks,
Nami

Team - please help me on this. Any feedback or suggestions on my concerns.

Thanks,
Nami