H1 visa after visa got rejected

veerjara

Registered Users (C)
hi my brothers f1 visa got rejected twice in chennai.now we are planning to apply for h1 through a company and he has been working since december2004. is this work experiance enough for h1.and any other suggestions will be appreciated.thanks

ONe of my friends F1 VISA was reject twice in india in 2002.
Now he has been working since then in india. Can he get a h1 visa. Will he have to tell the employer that F1 was rejected and will employer get reluctant. Also, if he won't tell the employer will that make any difference.

If he files in April 2007 will he get through. Please let me know if you know anyone with a similar case and their experience.

If USCIS approved H1, generally consulates cannot deny a visa except when they find definitive issues of impropriety. Problems could arise if the company is small, if the company is a consulting company and there is no real project yet, if it has been only 1 year since the person got out of college and still got H1 approval where as the requirements ask for few years experience etc..

F1 denial should not affect H1 unless the denial is because of some fraud. Most common F1 denial is because they think the applicant is a "potential immigrant". That is not an issue with H1.