H1 Transfer

sasimks

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I worked till May,2004 and i have a paystub till May 2004.After that i didn't get a job.Now i got a Permanent offer and they are asking me to transfer my visa immediately and they don't want to do sub-contracting.But i don't have current month paystub which is required for H1 visa transfer.Is there any way i can take this offer?.please help me.

thanks,
SAS

Last edited by a moderator:
sasimks said:
Hi,
I worked till May,2004 and i have a paystub till May 2004.After that i didn't get a job.Now i got a Permanent offer and they are asking me to transfer my visa immediately and they don't want to do sub-contracting.But i don't have current month paystub which is required for H1 visa transfer.Is there any way i can take this offer?.please help me.

thanks,
SAS
Doubtful ... usually if you don't have a month's paystub or so you'll be OK ... but u are missing paystubs for 6 months now.

Maybe you can take a project elsewhere for 2 or 3 months and then take this H1 transfer using those paystubs.

Its a big risk to apply for H1 transfer with old paystubs (from May) -- they may start digging into a lot of other things and that's a problem because its illegal to be on H1 and not get paid (benching) ... so it may raise out-of-status questions etc etc