H1 transfer, RFE twice

venky_in

Hi,
I have applied H1 extension from company A, it got one RFE, my Lawyer had replied for that RFE and again i got 2 RFE. This was happened with California center, mean while i had applied for h1 Transfer from one more company under premium processing at Vermont center, i got the Reciept ID, will there be any problem since i got RFE from company A. i submitted all the Pay stubs and required information.

My H1b expires in OCT1, i will be entering US on September 3, will that be a problem. i planning to come thru the Company A h1 since its valid till Oct1.

Thanks for your compassion in this matter.

Regards
Venky

The First RFE was for the Tax declaration documents, which i had sent to them, and again i got one more RFE, for entire history of 2005 & 2006, etc. The company was under audit last year, will that be the problem.

And one more thing, my history in details
Came to US on Jul 23 2005, was with the same companyA (RFE one), on july 2006 joined a big company B, and was there in their payroll, but after 4 months, i heared that they have miss placed the document and want to doc to apply again for transfer, since at that time i wanted to go to India, i told them to have corp-to-Corp with Company A, but the issue was got two W2 for 2006. one from Company A & one from Company B. I had filed the Taxes submitting the both the W2. so now from Company A i applied for extension since it expires on oct1.
After getting the 2 RFE from company A, i told Company B to apply transfer which will be safer.

Question:-
Will the Transfer will be a problem, because of this issue
Can i enter US 25 days before of h1 expires
Company A is not going to cancel the H1.

Thanks for your time.

Venks