H1 to GC

chan19

hi my husband was on h1 and processing GC ,with his SSN i was entered in some online work from home work like amazon is there any problem while processing GC ? he was now at 140 completed is there having problem what should we do to resolve problem i am in tension please let me know

hi my husband was on h1 and processing GC ,with his SSN i was entered in some online work from home work like amazon is there any problem while processing GC ? he was now at 140 completed is there having problem what should we do to resolve problem i am in tension please let me know

how can prevent from this mistake please help me any body i am in tenstion

how can prevent from this mistake please help me any body i am in tenstion

Generally speaking running an online advertising or affiliate business is not a job in the legal sense of the term and need not be listed as a job in the application but it is still inappropriate to have this source of income. However, if he has included the income on his taxes (whether or not he received a 1099 or not), he will be fine because unless the income is tens of thousands of dollars from this business USCIS may ignore it. In the meantime, you should cancel the account because H visa allows work with the employer approved.