H1 revalidation tarcking-- December

shoba

Registered Users (C)
I subbmitted my application on 11/24/03, and the SL receive date is 11/26/03, as the rest of the month is holiday, so I consider my application was received on December.

I then checked USPS and found out that the money order was cashed out on 12/11/03. However, I called the visa office many times after new year for the DC receive date, however, I was told my data has not been loadded into their system so far. But, it is already more than 2 months since SL got my package, and 1.5 month after the money order was cashed out, I really don't know what happen, and very worried if they lost my application. I searched this site, and found that somebody talking about the BARCODE on on the DS156 form, I don't know if this is the problem I'm facing. I sent out the new Feb, 2003 form, however, there is no barcode generated, only a blank space for that barcode. I am not sure but remember that I did not happened to hit any form that will generate barcode at that time. Did anyone send out their application after nov. 26 with a new ds156 form that have a barcode.

I am very worried now, can any highhand here shed some light on this issue, I know there are a lot of smart people here
:p

Thanks, and here is my startus:

Name SL rev. Date DC Rev. date PP Rev.

Shoba 11/26/03 not reved yet -------

My visa was issued

I called the visa office today and was told that my visa was issued today , yes, just today!!

I was also told that there was a problem to enter the data to their system for most of the applicatin sent out in the later novmber, now they fixed the problem,

I want to share this information with all of you guys.

good luck to all!:D

please reply

Congratz Shoba

I sent my passport on 17 Dec and my DC date is 1st jan 04(Just told by lady in DC).
Now the thing is that my one year visa expiry anniversary is 06 Feb 04 which is tomorrow.

Do you think is the DC date matters or the date when visa officer actually get the case??

Thanx
sunny

I think you should be ok, they consider the DC date as the date the application is received

Hello Shoba,

Can u please tell what was your Passport DC recd date?

Infact even I had sent my wife`s passport to SL on 11/25/03 and I just called them they are saying it has still not taken for processing.

Actually my wife is travelling to India on Mar1st. Iam curious to know about it

Thanks in advance

Vijay