H1 Extn Denied, have a few questions...

user1004

After a long wait of 8 months, CSC denied the extn and all the reasons mentioned were not true of the company.

Questions:
1> Recvd the denial 10 days back. and we will be filing the 'Motion to Reopen' with all the docs. At the sametime, I am trying to get an I20 to stay in status. Am I out of status from the date of denial or from date of expiry of i94?

2> Can I still apply for I485 ? If not, can I apply for I485 after getting back on status thru I20 ?

H1 7 th year extension denied

Dear friends,

I have a complicated situation.

Completed 6 yrs on October 18 2006.

Applied for 7 yr extension(based on pending LC) on septemeber 2006.

Company got few queries and replied on April 19' 2007.

Till yesterday(07/17/2007), the USCIS website is showing the status that 'Received the evidence and case under process'.

Today(07/18/2007), the USCIS website is showing that the 'We mailed the decision on 06/05/2007)'. But my employer has not received any document. So, my employer called the USCIS today and they informed him that the denial letter is sent on 06/05/2007.

Now, my company is telling that they will process H1 thru another of his company.

Please help me what will happen to me.

Already almost 45 days passed from the date of denial, but we have not received any denial letter officially.

Can H1 transfer can happen now ? If happens, what will be my status for the last 9 months.

Please help me .

Thanks!!!

Hi,
I am the similar situation myself. My 8th year was denied based on company credentials (they said company is not eligilble to do H1's). I found another company to do a transfer but there was an RFE. Still waiting for their decision. No idea how long we can stay. Someone please advice.