H1-B transfer after Oct 1, no pay checks

nixone

Registered Users (C)
I have got my H1-B approved effective Oct 1, 2007 (US Master Quota). I am not starting with my current company until Jan 2 as I am completing my second Master's in different state and they are ok with it.

Now I got a new job offer where I was doing a summer internship. They are in the process of doing my H1-B, but the problem is they may not able to send my application to CSC before Oct 1. After Oct 1, I will not have pay checks as CSC may ask for it as I was supposed to be working for my current company (current company=the one that did my H1-B already).

My question is, how would I go about solving this issue? I have original I-94 and photocopy of the aproved letter from my current company. Thanks.

H1- Tranfer -w\o Paystubs

I got RFE for some employer information and one query for me saying that to provide evidence about that you have maininted your status with previous employer till August 7th(paystubs etc.). well, I was working till July30 but when I did H1 Transfer applicaiton (on 7th Aug. receipt date) , I have provided paystub for pay till July 13th. Actully I didn't get my last pay slip when I aplied. So As It's just one week gap. Is there any chance of gettting rejected my H1B. My wife is on H1B right now.

1. If my H1Transfer get rejected? Do I need to apply for new H1B in next year qota? Do I need to leave USA imidiatly? or autometically my status will converted in H4?

2. Can I work with my previous employer as they have not revoked my H1 yet.

3. I have changed job two times before these transfer and both have valid I-94 till 2009 so Can I join back any of that employer?

I am really scared. You help will be much appriciated. Thank you very much for your any help.

Thanks a lot.