H1 b extension noid urgent help

ursnkk

Hi ,

I got my visa H1B from employer X in the year 2003 and travelled to US in jan 2004 immigration officials denied my port of entry saying is non-existent
and cancelled my visa and told to with draw my application and they have written 212(a)(c)(i)(i) on my passport.I went back to my home country
and worked over there for 3 yrs. After sometime i got an offer from some employer Y,they have filed for my H1B and approved.
When i went for visa to US Consulate visa officer told me that am ineligible for the H1B visa. I have explained them what exactly happened in 2004.
VisaOfficer has asked to appeal for waiver using the form I-601,after my appeal to the USCIS, consulate has given the visa.I came to US in 2007 and
and working for some company B .I applied for extension under the same employer B,got an RFE asking to submit aggrement b/w the client and the vendor,
the requested documents are sent. After that USCIS sent NOID(Notice of Intent to Deny),gave the reason as :
In January 2004 the beneficiay applied for admission as an H1 B Worker for company X.Under oath the beneficiary stated he never signed a contract
with the petitioning company X,the petition company was found not to exist. Therefore, the beneficiary was found inadmissible under
212(A)(6)(C)(I) and 212(A)(7)(A)(I)(I) and permanently ineligible for the H1 Classification.

USCIS has again came back with the same issue of my previous H1 B.
I have been in US from 2007 June with employer Y ,after going through all the process in the year 2007 USCIS has issued my visa.
Please advice me on this, any help fully appreciated.

Thanks