H1-B Approval Time

Ambrish

Hello Guys!
This is the First Time I am using this Forum. My Recevied Date on the receipt was 03/12/2003 (California Center). I still have Recevied any news from INS. On the Receipt it says 30-60 days. When I Check online, it displays a message that when a decision is reached we will mail you. Then at the bottom of the screen it says, that if you haven't received an answer or advice please call the corresponding center to find out the result. So please help me with this, since it has been 3 1/2 yrs that I have seen my parents.

H-1 got approved!!

Receipt date: 13th Nov 02
Acceptance date: 13th Jun 03
Receipt Number: wac030355XXXX

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 13, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

i filed in Jan 2003 and am still waiting. I guess it will take another 2 months before they approve mine based on the current JIT. Yours could be double that unless you want to pay 1000 bucks for premium processing.