H1 approval taking too long

ia12

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My H1-B application was filed on October 17, 2004 (non-profit organization so I wasn't effected by the H1 cap). It's been more than 120 days and I haven't heard anything new from the USCIS. My status is still saying "your application is being processed and it's taking between 30 and 120 days and ......".

I was just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem. USCIS updated their processing dates on Feb 10. According to them they were processing Oct 15 at that time.

Your comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

ia12 said:
Hi,

My H1-B application was filed on October 17, 2004 (non-profit organization so I wasn't effected by the H1 cap). It's been more than 120 days and I haven't heard anything new from the USCIS. My status is still saying "your application is being processed and it's taking between 30 and 120 days and ......".

I was just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem. USCIS updated their processing dates on Feb 10. According to them they were processing Oct 15 at that time.

Your comments are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Is your case has been approved?
Please post your dates.

what happened to your H1B ?? Even mine is in same situation. INS received my evidence on march 1st . After that I havent heard anything. Status is again .. it will take another 30 to 120 days....

The same problem

Hi, I have the same problem. On October 4, 2004 a university has filed H-1B for me and I paid the premium processing fee and it was filed as a expedited case. But, since then, I have not heared anything back from them. Now is almost 10 motnhs from that time. I am confused really. After contacting premium processing center, they sent back $1000 fee. But, the application status is still on pending. I was informed that it had gone to a long run background check with almost 3 to 4 agencies. I have no idea why!!! Below I attach my story, please let me know if you get any result.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am on F-1 visa which stamp is valid until 2006. I have changed my program degree several times and the completion date on that goes to 2008. I know that my name in SEVIS somehow with DSO's mistake has gone to the port of entry/initial list. But, school has told me that they have taken care of the problem and all informations are valid. The school has filed for H-1B on last October in premium processing, but my application is pending for no reason! It seems that it has gone through lots of agencies to see if I have background problem and they all said I am clear. But, they haven't taken any action on that, yet. I was wondering if you can help me finding answers for these questions:

1. Can I transfer my school at this time?

I have got the admission from a new school and they told me I should go on campus and register, then they will give me my new I-20. I have done all paperwork, too.

2. Do you think if this is logical? I am afraid of getting out of status.

3. Can I file a new H-1B with another employer?

4. Who can I seek help? For H-1B they hunged up on me at premium processing center!

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Seyed