H-1B visa revalidation-July17th Nogales

terminal

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have an appt on 17th July at 8:30AM at Nogales, Mexico. If you have appt on the same date lets connect and maybe we can travel together.

Just one important question,

1. Do we need permit or visa to Mexico?

Thanks
Terminal

going to Nogales for h1b stamping - Monday July 17th, 2006

hello,

if anyone is going to Nogales for stamping on July 17th, please let me know.
i have an appointment that day.

thanks
prabhakar

Appointment at Nogales on July 17th 2006

Hi!

My name is Aditya. I have an appointment on the same day. I stay in Phoenix. A friend of mine and myself are gonna start at 4 AM from Phoenix. We'll probably be at the border by 7:30 AM. If anyone needs a drive from Phoenix on that day... we do have place for a couple of people in our car. Send me an email to vnadityac@gmail.com if you need.

I'm not taking any Mexican Permit.

See you soon,

Aditya

HI,

This is raju. i stay in phoenix. i have appointment on JULY 17th, 8.00AM. i am driving myself on JUL 16th to Nogales and stay in nogales on JUL 16th night. If anyone needs a drive from Phoenix on JUL 16th. Send me an email to rajuboopathy@yahoo.com.

see you all soon

thanks
raju

Appointment on July 17th

Hello guys,
My name is Amit and I have an appointment in Nogales on July17th to validate my H-1B. I shall be travelling from Newark NJ to Tuscan on Sunday July 16th and driving from Tuscan to Nogales. I'll be staying at Best Western in Nogales if anyone has similar iterinary i'd be glad to connect. Please email me at amit.rijhsinghani@stern.nyu.edu
Also does any one have other suggestions besides Best Western and is anyone planning to carry a permit?

Please do share your experience

Guys,

I hope all of you have your visa stamped successfully.

Please do share your experience.

Thanks,
VivekS