H-1B Visa Appointment on Aug 14, 2006 @ Nogales, Mexico

venkatpuli

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,
I have a H-1B Visa appointment at Nogales, Mexico on Aug 14, 2006 @ 8:30A.
My wife was on H1B and now she is on h4. Did you see any isues with these kind of case . Please share your experience.
If anyone have appointment on the same day. Let us communicate through this posting.

Thanks,
Venkat

hi.. please advice how you are handing the mexico permit and stay arrangment on sunday to attend the monday morning interview..
I am going on August 14th.
I am coming from Houston, and planning to fly to Tusconon sunday morning 11 am.
I am wondering if I should stay in Nogales or cross the border in the evening stay in Mexico side, then take a taxi in the monring to goto Consulate.

how are you handling the bank receipt?

looking foward on your response.

thanks

Hi Venkat,
I have an appointment on the same day as well. Let me know how you have planned the whole thing. Mine is very similar to ur's. H1 for myself and H4 for my wife. I'm going from St.Louis for the Visa Appointment.

-Vijay

are you getting the receipt earlier or planning to go there and get the receipt on the appointment day itself?

marklehmann@mexico-assistance.com can get the receipt ahead for $60 service charge.. i am wondering if i should use this service or buy myself on the appointment day

Nogales, Banamex Working hours

Branch: L EL GRECO,SON.
Branch Number: 4244
Street: CARR INTERNACIONAL KM 4.5
Neighborhood: KALITEA
Phone: 63 - 13 - 13 - 26 - 30
Fax: --
Working hours
Monday to Friday: 11:00 - 19:00 Hrs.
Saturday: 11:00 - 19:00 Hrs.
Sunday: 11:00 - 16:00 Hrs.
City/Precinct: NOGALES
State: SONORA
ZIP Code: 84000

vontlin said:
are you getting the receipt earlier or planning to go there and get the receipt on the appointment day itself?

marklehmann@mexico-assistance.com can get the receipt ahead for $60 service charge.. i am wondering if i should use this service or buy myself on the appointment day

I have not planned yet. I think we do not need mexico permit for this . I am thinking we can get the bank receipt on the same day.

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. If I can be help of help.. since i am going there on sunday.,., i am trying to find out if can get the receipt on sunday and come back to nogales and for stay on sunday.. and again goto consulate on monday morning for the 8 am appointment

Visa stamping at Nogales on Aug 14th

Hello Guys,

This is Srinivas from Dallas, Tx. I just got an appointment for August 14, 2006 (8.30am) at Nogales for my H1B renewal. In the receipt that I got from them, it is said that I should be prepared to stay out of US for 3 days as that is the time taken to process the visa.

I also called up the www.mexico-assistance.com (Mark) and he says that he can't process the visitor permit for Nogales. He does it only for Brownsville, Tx. Also he told me that it would take 4 weeks to get Mexican visa!!!!. I tried to call Mexico consulate @ Dallas to verify this but got no reply.

Any of you have any suggestion on this? You can also contact me @ panapakam@gmail.com

Thanks,

Srini

i don't think anybody is getting visa to goto mexico..and i was by told by many that we don't even need permit if we goto usa consulate.
so just you get the receipt from banamex for $100 for visa fee and you should be good..

i will be there too on the 14th for stamping.

Vontlin

Does it mean we dont need mexican permit ?
Guys,
I am comign to stamping with my wife. Can any of you please give me the lsit of documents required for stamping in this location?

Thanks for your help.

Venkat
904-371-2879

I am there too..

Yeah, I am coming there at 3 PM on Sunday, are U guys planing to Stay in US or in Mexico, one of my friend told me one Guy was told by the Mexican officer he doesnot need Permit to go inside Mexico, my friend took Visa service from one agent ($350), so he is suggesting not to get MX visa it is waist of money. Guys please let me know where you guys staying at,
Thanks

i got my receipt from Mark just paying $175 he did overnight and got it next day...
I think i will be staying in usa side at Best Western Siesta Motel

I am planning to take shuttle and drop at this hotel and walk across the border monday morning before 7 am and take a cab to cosulate.

From Expedia:
Only 1 mile from the Mexican border and 50 miles from the Tucson International Airport, the Best Western Siesta Motel . Our large, heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are open all year round. You'll also enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast each morning, as well as the convenience of a restaurant right next door, open 24 hours a day. All our rooms feature free wireless Internet access. From the Best Western Siesta Motel you can travel just 1 mile to visit Old Mexico for shopping, bullfights and entertainment.