guys need advise

tamasha77

Registered Users (C)
Experts could you please advice me on this.

my details :
RD: 12/06/01
ND:12/17/01
FP/4/22/02

I have changed my job on Mar 03. My old employer is cool, he did not mind. My new company is offering new lawyer to process my case. Is it necessary to inform BCIS about job and lawyer change? Or can I wait until I here some thing from BCIS. Am I violating any rules here by not informing BCIS about my change?

Please advice me..

I don't think you are violating any rule by not informing INS. Its better to wait until you hear back from them. You are well past the 180days timeframe so I think its cool.

You are not required to inform BCIS about using AC21. Some lawyers interpret the rule as that BICS 'expects' to be informed about the use of AC21 other lawyers say BCIS only wants additional information if BCIS requests it (through RFE). I remember one guy posting that he had sent a letter informing BCIS that he changed his job using AC21 and BCIS returned his letter telling him to only send info if requested. His case got later approved without RFE. Your approval could come any day - I would do nothing now and only inform BCIS in case of RFE.

As you might know, moving to a new address is a different story. You have to sent form AR11 to Kentucky Center within 10 days of your move. You don't have to inform VSC directly (however many people do to not want to miss any mail from VSC that is send to the old address by mistake).

Last edited by a moderator: