Guys it is True...He got it

Gebre

Registered Users (C)
I rushed out of work yesterday to see my friend who claimed
He got his approval. That is true guys He got it. I don't know
what he does but I saw an approval letter dated in april 2003.
He is not from Syria or any other Arab Country.
His country doesn't have any previlage in this case.

But I don't know what's happening but it is weared for me because I applied for my GC before him.

See Ya

Originally posted by Gebre
I rushed out of work yesterday to see my friend who claimed
He got his approval. That is true guys He got it. I don't know
what he does but I saw an approval letter dated in april 2003.
He is not from Syria or any other Arab Country.
His country doesn't have any previlage in this case.

But I don't know what's happening but it is weared for me because I applied for my GC before him.

See Ya

It would so important if you can get the information from him,

we can file a discrimination lawsiut against BCIS.

I wouldn`t think of any other reason but discrimination.

I called him a few minutes ago if he agrees to give us his
LIN number to complain. He was mad at me and considers it as I am jelous of it. I am sorry I can't do anything even to get his LIN #. I don't know how He did it but I saw the approval but He didn't showed me when did he apply just told me it was in 2001.

G

LIN number to complain. He was mad at me and considers it as I am jelous of it. I am sorry I can't do anything even to get his LIN #. I don't know how He did it but I saw the approval but He didn't showed me when did he apply just told me it was in 2001.

G
If he applied in 2001, he must have done it through the employment route. Are you sure he did it through asylum?

If he is not selfish,there is no reason why he doesn`t assist fellow asylees,i mean i could do everything possible to help out.

I am very sure i will be getting my GC sooner or later,It makes me feel so bad for those asylees who have just filed thier I-485 and i know that if nothing is done about it,they will be waiting for ever to get their approvals.that is why we welcome anybody who can give us hand.

Does that gentleman surf in this forum?If he doesn`t he needs to,in order to know what is going in our world.He might not have gone thru hardtimes as most of us have.