Guys I am back after 2 months....Lets catch up

Hanuman

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody this is Hanuman back from India after 2 months of break. As you all know I had to rush there since my parents and brother are in Ahmedabad .....thank God no body was hurt in the Earth quacke but our house was damaged...any way I went to help ( whatever I can )friends and family.

Let me give you clear picture of my own experiance IT IS ALL "BS" about aid not reaching the affected and governments inefficiancy......

I have seen people working together hand in hand and helping each other wether they know them or not also Government officals are working day and night (This is unusual but true)

There are lots of groups of young people from US , UK and other places doing excellent job of organising and distributing foreign aid from people like us. And now things have started to become normal to some extent...

This disater has pushed GUJARAT atleast 25 years back and Ahmedabad 10 years behind....I can\'t write any more but GOD IS GREAT AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF HIS CHILDREN.........

Since I was out for a long time I missed lots of good news about fellow netizens approval including Kiran Hegde2 well CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY WHO GOT APPROVED and have passions who are still hanging in there like me.

My response to RFE for employment letter is received by INS on March 2nd and I am still waiting for the good news....or ANY NEWS FOR THAT MATTER..

Please allow me to thank all of you here for doing good work of helping each other.
Thanks again
Hanuman

No Title

welcome back Hanuman and I am glad to see that things are going well. I admire your cheer despite trying times and that sets an example for how we should cope with out relatively small suffering compared to major devastation you family went through.

Bhanu

No Title

Thanks Bhanu I think this is what we need....We Indians already have that spirit but some how people are TOO busy to think about it.

No Title

Hey Hanuman, welcome back. I keep visiting this board once in a while. Here is an update of all that happened recently:
- 2/1/2001 - 485 approved according to AVM
- 2/6 - AVM upadated to say "this application has been approved"
- 2/9 - Received courtesy copy
- 2/14 - Recieved original copy from employer (after little fight)
- 2/16 - Got passport stamped. Officer said it will take 6-9 months for card to arrive.
- 3/12 - AVM updated to say "we ordered a new card for you..."
- 3/17 - Recieved actual cards for myself and wife (all above details same for both).

Told my employer, I will quit if I do not get a decent raise (Remember he did not give me a raise for 3 years). He said he will give some from April onwards (which I should see in the paycheck at the end of April). I am also negotiating with other consulting companies for an hourly contracting arrangement. Things look promising. With God\'s blessing I am hoping to land on a better paying consulting company.

No Title

Thanks for for the detail update Kiran and once again congrats man you deserve the best after all this....... I am excited to know about these fast processing and approval and waiting for mine !!!
AVM in my case stills says On march 2nd... we received your response..... it is taking 180 days to process...... So I am not sure wether any thing still missing in my case ????

No Title

Hanuman

Was there a company name change involved in your case?
They have a hold on such cases, at least that is what they say to some people.

Sneha

No Title

Yes Sneha1 my company was acquired by other company on Jan 16th and the RFE which was generated in dec, due to back logs @ INS was printed out on Jan 15th so 24 hours screwed my case but hey what can you do ???

No Title

Welcome back Hanuman. Great to see people like you, lets not forget about our fellow Indians in tough times..

No Title

Welcome back MR Hanuman you are doing a good help to us all and please continue doing so. We missed you.
Thanks
DesiAmerican

No Title

Guys,
Welcome Back Hanuman.
I am a regular visitor to this site, but I never posted
anything so far. Any way I appreciate all of our fellow
Indians who are very helpful to each other. This inspired
me to participate on a regular basis. Kindly include me
in your regular discussions. I really appreciate "Hanuman"
the way he is helpful to everybody especially those who have
problems with attorneys/ins problems.