Guruspleasehelp ND Mar\'00

abibala

My ND is March\'2000, fp done on 22nd Mar\'01.
My H-1 expired on 14th Apr\'01 and I-94 in passport expired on feb\'01.
(Wrong dates were put on I-94 while arrival Feb\'01 instead of Apr\'01).
My company applied for extension of H-1 on 22nd March\'01.
Will I have problems in GC approval and will I be out of status during any of these period.
Please Reply

No Title

You should be OK. I am almost on the same boat as you. ND March 00, and H1 Expires on April 30,01. However, I have an EAD and an Advance parole valid till Dec 01/Oct 01 respectively. I went to India and came back on Feb \'01. As a result my new I94 has an updated date.
I guess if you update your I94 on your passport it should be OK.

No Title

If you have filed your 485 in mar 2000 you are in a status called AOS Adjustment of Status. Legally you are not out of status. The next question is whether you can work. If you have filed for your EAD and has valid EAD card, you can continue to work. Since you filed your app in mar 2000 and if you have filed your EAD also at the same time, it should have been expired by now. As long as you have applied for your second EAD before the first one expires your are not at all in trouble.

No Title

You shouldn\'t have any problems with your status on H1. Once you have applied for I-485 you shouldn\'t worry about the I-94 or the H1 unless you are travelling. If you are travelling on I-94 and H1 then you need to keep proper H1 status even after you have applied your I-485. You can optionally apply for AP while travelling and not worry about the I-94 expiration.

No Title

you are absolutely ok, since you have applied for the H1 renewal
before its expiry date, this one is enough.