Guru's Please respond:It's weird.on my 140 expedite request response

subba1974

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I got following response on my 140 expedite request response from USCIS

"The prcoessing of your application is delayed.We are awaiting information from other office to assist us to adjudicate this case.As soon as information is received processing will continue on this case".

What does it mean?.Did anybody got same information.

Please share your experience.

----------------------------------
140/485/EB3 Sustitute labor:ND:11/10/2004 Rd:11/5/2004
EAD/AP:Approved on 01/14/2005
FP's: Late FP's done on 3/16/2005(I missed the schedule)
140:Lud's 2/1/2005,2/2/2005,2/3/2005,No mesaage change
485 Lud's:2/1/2005,2/2/2005,2/3/2005,anf after FP's 3/17/2005(no message change)

Hi Subba

Since you are LC Substitute case, may be ur employer did not submit original certified LC and USCIS is asking DOL about the same.

This is what I could think of USCIS asking some thing from another offcie for I140.

Good luck with your case.

how much time it will take

Hi ,

How much it will take in general if the original labor is not submitted for 140 approval.

Thanks in advance.

newgcseeker,

To submit a I-140 Petition without the Original Labor Copy is a very tricky and dicey thing to do.Though i was lucky to get it done fairly quickly,it was nonetheless a horrible ordeal.

It takes anywhere from 3 Months to 2.5 Years(30 Months) for the DOL to respond to the USCIS Demand for Certifed Copy of Labor Certification.

Unless it is absolutely required i wouldnt advise anyone to go for this option especially with Perm Process in place now.

I think it is between 4 to 6 months

I think,it will take around 4 to 6 months.

One of my friend submitted original copy of labor.Still,USCIS seeking certified copy of labor from DOL.

They can't keep it forever our 140 petitions.One more thing is DOL has not much work to do now other than this kind of work after PERM on board.

I did several expedite requests.IF it doesn't work out.I will follow up with congressman in next month.I am hoping,my 140 will clear by end of this month.

I didn't get approved or any mesaage from USCIS

Kumar,

I didn't get it approved or any message from USCIS.

I am in tense and praying god daily.

What about you?

HI Subba,

Made expediate request on my I-140 Jun02 which is pending from last 2 Yrs (VCS) Got message last week "The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. We are awaiting further information from another office to assist us in the final adjudication of this case. As soon as this information is received, processing will continue on this case"

Please update whenever u recv any positive feedback..

HI Friends,

Any body is still waiting like me for I-140. EB3. since Jun 2003...

Please help me.. what action I need to take.

hi subba, please let me know wht s update on ur case..