Gurus, Please... help!!!

PrasadS

Registered Users (C)
I applied my 485 in California Service Center in December and my WAC-02-074. My Company is doing really bad and is expecting massive layoffs any time. While applying my 485 lawyer did not apply (by mistake missed attaching)employment letter. So, I think there is a big chance of getting RFE for me. Now, my question is.

Can I take employment letter now and submit that when I get an RFE, Or it should be dated after RFE issue date? I have an employment letter Dated Dec 11th, 2001 (with my lawyer). Can he submit that? Can anybody provide the format of Emp. letter?

Any help is appreciated.
Please guide me???
Thanks so much!!!!

Here's what I'll do.

1. What does your lawyer say about this? Obviously he/she doesn't appear to be very judicious in his work. I would go for a paid consultation with another lawyer (trust me its worth it)

2. Can you find a similar job? Because my understanding is that after 6 months one can switch jobs.

The other thing is that the way INS currently seems to be processing Sept/Oct/Nov cases. SO matbe your RFE wait is about a month or so, if not earlier.

Good luck and keep us all posted.

AmitB

I think If some one is not working for the company any more (unless it is for a future job), submitting an employment letter from that company to INS irrespective of it's date is providing false information to INS! The best option should be look for another similar job.

As some one else suggested take an attorney's advise.

-PCee

Thanks for your responses.

PCee,yes it is for future employment. So i think i can submit that. Thanks for your responses. I will talk to my lawyer.