Gurus.. please help.

GGuy

Registered Users (C)
Gurus.. please help.

Background: I have 3 year Bachelors Degree (BSc) in electronics and 3 years Masters Degree in Computer applications (MCA).

Situation: I am trying to apply for I-140/I-485 from VSC using a labor substitution. The labor was originally filled on 07/24/2001. The approved labor says college degree required ‘B.S’ (When the labor was originally filled, it has ‘B.S or Equiv.’ and then they corrected to just ‘B.S’ before approval.) Major filed of Study ‘C/S or Comp Engg.’

Question: Will this be a problem?. Can I Show my 3year Masters in Computers (MCA) education is equivalent to B.S in Comp?.

Background: I was working with Company ‘A” and I have a very low income on my w2s for 2001($20,000) and 2002($11,000) . Now I am working with company ‘B’ and have good income for 20003 ($40,000) and 2004 ($60,000).

Situation: I am trying to apply for I-140/I-485 from VSC using a labor substitution as future employment from company ‘C’.

Question: Do I need to submit my w2s and tax returns when filing for 140/485?

Question: If I ever get a RFE and asked to submit my w2s for 2001, 2002 will this pose any trouble for 140/484 approval?

I greatly appreciate your response.

Re

You can go ahead and apply both 140 and 485. All you need to do is do the proper education evaluation stating that you have BS in CS and MS in CS.

You need to send last 2-3 years tax returns. But it should not be any problem even if you have low income. Anyway what is the salary quoted in the labour. Since, GC is future employment all employer need to do is he has to mention proper salary amt in the 140 form that's it.

I believe you are good to go...

good luck