Gurus Please Help/May2002 Filer/ noFP

TXGC02

Registered Users (C)
New processing times are out for TSC at AILA.
says employement based is 5/21/2002
My ND/RD may 14,02, I havn't received the FP Notice.
I send many faxes.
No Use.
Do I have to contact customer service?
Please need help.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to wait for at least one month before raising inquiry with national customer service..

Also do not relent..Keep faxing TSC for FP request

And try to reach your senator/congressman ..

DO NOT WAIT..TRY TO DO WHATEVER YOU CAN...

Why dont you try going to the ASC on a saturday and request them to do FP. Maybe you will find a good officer who will schedule FP. I have read posts on this forum that one family memeber got and others did not, they requested the centre to do FP and was done. No harm trying, one day wasted is worth a slim change to get FP done

Contact your Congressman

Contacting your local congressmen may help.... in my case they told me that they will be contacting the USCIS

God bless you!

TXG02,

think positive salvation is not too far away. Look at the current members excel sheet. Assuming that it is uptodate its green ( approved ) till april 2002. June to Dec shows approx 1/3 as FPed and 1/3 awaiting FP. Again asuming that this sample reflects TSC approval status 1/3 guys after april 2002 are awaiting FP. Your FP is not far away, then it will be a 1-2 month till GC. You are looking at 3-4 months max for GC. From the posting on this site i have observed that people with FP done dates close to TSC published I-485 dates get GC within 1-2 months of FP. Your date is May 2002 so GC is very near.

I am waiting for my FP too and today is not a good day for me, feeling really frustrated since my co-worker that applied after me got his approval letter today, he already had his finger printing done, this really sucks, i am tired of this.

wheresmygc

Thanks Deepak

Thanks again Deepak, appriciate for your moral support.
I was so frustrated and nervous.
Now I feel little bit better after your reply.
I am going to be positive.
I wish you all the best.

never let other people approval

or success determine your happiness and sorrow. My colleague got approval two years before me...that is just karma. :) be happy for him and wait your turn

No FP

I have not received FP so far. I called 800 numbers several times. No help from them. I contacted congress man. I did not get positive information. What do you guys think to make appointment and going directly to local USCIS office and make case status inquiry? My case is in TSC. Can I make case status enquiry even though my case not in local office?

May 2002

TSCGuy, Local Office cannot help you

TSCGuy,
No use going to the local office. I went there early in the morning and wasted my time and was told to call TSC..,

How long ago did you contact the congressman? Give them sometime to respond.

Thanks

Thank you

GCTheGreat,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I was planning to go there and enquire my case status. Now I changed my mind after reading your experience. Thanks.

May 2002

GCTheGreat said:
TSCGuy,
No use going to the local office. I went there early in the morning and wasted my time and was told to call TSC..,

How long ago did you contact the congressman? Give them sometime to respond.

Thanks

Who ever did not get the fp and fall in 2002, They should try at ASC centers. What do you guys loose. Just a day of work. But what if they allow you give fp!!!. You will be 5 steps ahead for approval.

Also have your Attorney send a letter to TSC asking for finger prints for you. Guys Attorney's letter does really make difference. Try it.

SRM, You have a good point

SRM,
You have a very valid point. I was just giving my experience earlier. When it comes to GreenCard there should be no stone unturned..,

Guys,
You won't loose a day's work .., Go to ASC by 7am and enquire the immi officer. You will get a straight away yes or no from them.., They wont make you sit for hours to provide that info....

here is my view about the weightage.,

1) An email from the Congressman's office gets top priority
2) Lawyer's inquiry
3) Fax/Call to TSC

Just wondering will they allow you to go their personally and inquire in DALLAS TSC?
All that you will be loosing is a couple of hundred bucks for flight.

GC makes a difference in your life. So try every option that you have.

Remember winner never quits and quitter never wins..,

All the 2002 filers get your FPs before new year......., Now that the processing date has passed May 2002 you have every right to go ask for it..

Best of Luck.,

Well Guys, write to Congressman does make a difference. Here's my exp.: we started to send TSC numerous faxes, letters, etc for FP around April this year, but never heard anything back from them. Two months ago, I wrote to the Congressman and got very positive response from him immediately. Soon after that, TSC promised him that they should schedule my FP in 4 weeks. We were really happy and thankful. However, now after nearly 8 weeks passed, still nothing has happened. I have all the trust on the Congressman who's very reputable but TSC is really at the other end of the spectrum. I think they had just tricked the Congressman. Now, it's time for me to write to the Congressman again.

You have a right to ask for FP..but it ain't getting done without FP appointment from TSC...Go ahead and try if you want to...but I would not be very hopeful here..