Guru's please comment

rk75m

Registered Users (C)
I have been around for some time in the forums mostly silent.
My Case:
Been with University "X" for 4 years on H-1 ending May 31st. 2005 and job cannot be extended.

GC filed with School "A" both I-140/I-485 in 09/2003. Job with "A" completed in 05/2004 without I-140 or I-485 approved had to move on to School "B" same University similar Job on H-1 transfer, but different HR/Employer ID etc etc. after moving on I-140 from School "A" got approved in 08/2004 , asked lawyer if we need to file AC-21, said no. so was hoping my I-485 will be comming thro' well now VSC asks for EVL from current employer, W-2's/TAx 2 years and last 3 paystubs. I am concerned as they asked for Hire date, Future employement and duties, My employer School "B" did give me a letter but refused to comment on future employment or duties so submitted a generic letter with not many details.

Also I am filing a new H-1 transfer but as mine was a non cap university based one initially and cannot find another Non Profit Organization job have to move on to a private firm on EAD vs H-1 (firm not sure if H-1 will be accepted/approved if not I have to use EAD).
please speak your two words on my situation, any input appreciated (have exausted resourses to find a Non cap Employer).
Will I get my approval before I move on or will there be another RFE. Should I be using EAD at this time (not that I have an option).

Thanks.
RK

EB2 Ind.
I-140 ND 09/2003, AD 08/2004.
2 EAD's , 2 AP's never used them.
I-485 ND 09/2003, AD ?????
FP 12/2004
RFE 04/04, LUD's most recent 04/22(RFE Rcv'd), 04/25

Thx Liveand letlive,
Hope it comes thro' before i move on.
I see over 200 hits but no comments, please comment.. is it because my situation too complicated or no brainer???
Thanks
RK

I was in exact same situation as you were in. Moved to new company before 140 got approved. My original company did'nt have any problem with that.And now my 485 also approved. My lawyer said it is fine.

And do not worry about the simple letter that your school giving for future employment INS is ok with that.