Gurus Help Needed .. 140 Approved on First Business day after Layoff..

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,
My 140 got approved on 07/05/2005. My last day (termination) with my company was on 07/01/2005. 485 is pending from 180+ days. I have some questions for all gurus. Company will not revoke anything. They offered me a job in India and they like to continue the process.

1) Do I need to be employed when my 140 is approved? Right now I am not..

2) What will be my status if they send RFE on 485 tomorrow? Do I need to have Job from the same company or any other company(Using AC21)?

3) Right now I donot have a job if RFE comes tomorrow and after one week If I get a job with same and similar skills is it OK? What I mean is do I need to have a permanent job when RFE is issued?

4) When using AC21 do I need to have the termination letter from company?

Gurus please shed some light what I have to do NOW. I will catch up with the attorney. But not sure he is in town or not.

Any comments suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
KK

1) There is nothing which states you have to be exployed while your I140 gets approved.

2) Get another job using AC21. Also change your lawyer if you need to.

3) You have to be in a job when your i485 is ready to be adjudicated.

4) I dont think there is a need for termination letter for using AC21

kriskish said:
Hi Gurus,
My 140 got approved on 07/05/2005. My last day (termination) with my company was on 07/01/2005. 485 is pending from 180+ days. I have some questions for all gurus. Company will not revoke anything. They offered me a job in India and they like to continue the process.

1) Do I need to be employed when my 140 is approved? Right now I am not..

2) What will be my status if they send RFE on 485 tomorrow? Do I need to have Job from the same company or any other company(Using AC21)?

3) Right now I donot have a job if RFE comes tomorrow and after one week If I get a job with same and similar skills is it OK? What I mean is do I need to have a permanent job when RFE is issued?

4) When using AC21 do I need to have the termination letter from company?

Gurus please shed some light what I have to do NOW. I will catch up with the attorney. But not sure he is in town or not.

Any comments suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
KK

Don't fret, no EB3 application would be processed until Oct 1st 2005. So, you can change the job and time to use the AC21. For AC21, you need offer letter from new company.

congrats!

Kriskish,

Happy to hear your I-140 was approved. I am in tension because of the RFE associated with my I-140. I need your advise how to overcome this issue. Please send a mail or PM with your phone number and suitable time to talk.

Thanks,