Gujarat incident...

good_desi

Though this is not the right forum to discuss this issue, this is were I find a good number of Indians participating in discussions.
My blood boils when I read about the incident - but I am confused - what should I do as an Indian to my country to my fellow Indians ?

Desi Babu.. do me a huge favor

you have the power!! you are all powerful in this matter

please please delete this thread before it goes out of control

Promote more understanding...

Interact with people of other faith and do not give in to the glib talk of facist's promoting their hate agenda. Confront hate mongers on their terms and stand up an be counted among the defenders of a diverse prosperous India.
Check out the internet for local communities and participate in religious and social events which promote better understanding among people of diffrent faiths.

Delete this thread & stop this nonsense, grow up to be a good person & then an Indian

I agree with Lamborghini, why do people like PriyaGC and stupid like minded person like her start this kind of thread.

I am surprised these people call themselves educated and look forward to GC, Hypocrates!!!, shame on all of them to disgrace any religion. Religion is a very personal things. God is one and only one. Why cannot this be understood, and make this world a peaceful place to live.

If you cannot do anything good, at least stop doing bad!!. People like Priya GC are cancer to this world, they have to be destroyed first!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

whoa ! whoa! dumbo NISHA...

Did you find anything offending anybody in my thread? Did you find the word religion in my thread? Now, if you get offended by that polite message, you have all what you said in your blood and you are just trying to dump it onto someone.
Seriously, tell me what you found in my thread that was meant to offend/hurt/provoke any human being with a basic knowledge of English? I even tried to delete that message after seeing the first reply.
Get a life dumbo!