Guess what M.T.Reddy Approved on 09/04/2007

mtreddy

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I received two emails with card production ordered. I am totally relieved.
Here is the history of events.
1. Called NSC on June1 . My case was under review.
2. Went to info pass. I was told additional review which could mean name check. At the same time officer told me pre-adjudicated.
3. Open SR on June05 Got response saying additional review and contact after 120 days.
4. I went to infopass on July-03 I was told everything is clear. Name check is clear and other checks are clear
5. Almost I was calling NSC every week. Most of the time I got everything looks clear. It is in staging area.
6. When I called on August24 I was told first time that my case was with officer on Aug22.
7. on Spet04 I got the approval

Who ever have visa number assigned will see approvals in coming days.

---------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 4, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

--------------------------

Congratulations!

Good to see your approval.

This gives us hope as all the additional review cases would have the visa numbers assigned.

My case also under additonal review from June last week (originally not sure from when?) as per the IO response. On July 3rd Infopass every thing is clear and as per July 24th infopass under extended review.

I was also calling weekly once but last week one lady refused to give any information (or take my receipt number), she simply said all I485 applications are pending at NSC, call after 60 days.

Hope my day will come soon.

Congratulations...

you deseve it

Case Details
===========
EB3 (INDIA)
PD: Oct 2001 (Original Labor)
I140 - RD Jan 2004 AD Jul 2004 LUD on 6/2006
I485(Me/Spouse) - RD Jul 2004 AD??? LUD on 8/31/2007 & 9/3/2007
VSC-> TSC transfer - Mar 07 2007
FP1(Code3) - Apr 2005
FP2(code 1) - May 2007
RFE on : 06/21/2007 ackd(recd by USCIS) 7/19/2007
5 EADs & Applied for 4th AP on Aug 16th 2007

Thanks vvvunlucky , Babuji_1 . Your cases are close. You should have received your approvals by now. But don't worry . Seems like they have whole bunch of cases will be approved till october.

Congrats MT Reddy. Enjoy U freedom. Looks like there going according to the PD which is a good sign.
Did you go for Infopass at Newark??

Thanks novice72 . No I went to Infopass at SanJose. I live in California.
But the trend I see was based on RD date. I mean was watch from June most of the time it was RD than PD. At lease for people from India.

BTW On sept-1 I received letter from Diana Finestien(May be spelled wrong) saying that there are 50000 application which are ready for approval and they approving cases one by one based on different criteria.

I doubt it if this helped expediting my case.

Before that in the middle of august I received letter Obdusman saying that "we did through investigation of your case . And there is check pending in your case etc." That doesn't seem to be right.

Dear mtreddy,

Congrats on getting your approval and also sharing the good news on 50,000 visas assigned.

By the way, who is Diane Feinstein? Is she with USCIS or some other department? Just curious.

Thanks

sail1

Thanks Sail1. Diana is California Senator. Sorry for the confusion.

Hi mtreddy - Congratulations. I have a question. How did you convince USCIS phone rep to give you details about case. Any time I call what they were telling me is what is availiable on status website. They say they don't know anything more than that.

Also is there a separate phone number for NSC?

M.T. Reddy garu,
Few more questions. I got a response from Ombudsman that they enquiry to NSC and expect a answer within 45 days. Also noted my points I made like NSC not approving on PD/RD. I mentioned in the letter that according to infopass/IO my case pretty clear and waiting to assighn to a officer.

From Congressman I got reply that my case is in queue to be adjudicated.

What response did U got from Ombudsman?
Thanks in advance
novice72

Congrats M.T.Reddy and enjoy your freedom.How long does it take to get approved my case?.I have been seeing 2007 RD approvals also_One of friend was applied I485 in june and he got approval last month.

EB3 ,India,NSC,Substitute
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
AC21:Feb 2007
2nd EAD and AP Renewal AD:Feb 2007.
Name check: Cleared in 2006
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006,06/28/2007,06/29/2007,06/30/2007.
SR Request response(06/19/2007 ):It's in Name check
Contacted Senator(08/15/2007):Waiting for response
I485 AD ??????

Last edited by a moderator:
PBEC_Victim there is calling sequence you need to follow. Then you will be connected to actual IO not with customer service rep who only reads online information.
I followed the following sequence 1-800-375-5283

press 1..2..2..6..1..your case number..1..

wait for the automated status message then. select.3..4

novice72 ,
Obdusman response was sayin "We have thoroughly investigated your case. And there was check established in your back ground processing. Back ground processing is necesary...blah.. blah..." . I might have messed up the message but. What it says is my back ground check is pending. Which seems like not true as my case approved within 2weeks after I got the response.

Thanks GC_PATIENT,
I guess you are close too. Since there is no standard pattern it is kind of hard to estimate. But what I noticed is if you see approvals close to your RD and PD your case might also be close for approval. Ofcourse assuming that USCIS did not messed up with the case like address changes..FP notices etc

Congratulations!

Congrats MTReddy!

You know this is what's so stupid about this process. Everything has to be lined up for you RD/PD/XD/YD..... I have a PD of Sep '02 and there are visas available but I was stuck in PBEC and was able to file I-485 in Feb 2007. So now, I am stuck waiting for RD to be current :mad:

vvvunlucky, you need to take a few v's out of your name. You aren't that unlucky. You atleast had EAD/AP all these years. I was stuck in PBEC for over 4 years. Imagine the suffering me and my wife went thru. We now finally have EAD/AP but are still waiting for RD to be current for 485 to get processed :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hope all the ppl rotting in the system since 2001 get it by October. I know ppl who file in 2006-2007 are crying about retrogression, come on man ... we have been waiting for 5 years on an average if not more. If anything I want FIFO I want the USCIS to process the oldest cases first.