***Guess What?? I got my I-140 Approved***

GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN

Registered Users (C)
Today I am very happy I just got an email for which I have been wating for long time.
My I-140 has been apporved on 02/24/05

I have been cursing NSC that they are almost dead.Nothing was moving, Infact I asked the same question on yesterday's conference with Rajiv Khanna, and he said nothing can be done just wait and watch. Finally God has listen my prayer, Thank God.

God Bless to all of them who have been wating for the same!

Lets see if they work on my I-485 case.

- NSC
RD May 12-2004 140/485/EAD/AP
ND May 19-2004 140/485/EAD/AP
FP done June 23rd 2004
EAD Received July 15 2004
AP Received July 21 2004
PD 07/01/2003
EB3-Retrogression Effected area

I-140 AD 02/24/2005 :) :) :)

I-485 - Waiting

Congratulations man,
This gives us some, i mean some hopes of getting near to 140.
Thanks for sharing and enjoy
KK

Congrates GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN.

Good news for GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN, but still prove NSC people are idiots, they don't process applications filed in 2002 or 2003, but process cases filed at the end of 2004. Idiots are always idiots.

Dec162003 said:
Good news for GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN, but still prove NSC people are idiots, they don't process applications filed in 2002 or 2003, but process cases filed at the end of 2004. Idiots are always idiots.

agree. i am really confused about the pattern of 140 approvals recently. cause there are many 2004 filers get approved but not much 2003s. is nsc forget about us who filed in 2003?

Congrats GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN,

While I'm happy about NSC moving forward with your approval of ND May 2004, I like Honeysusu and many others, is concerned about the cases with ND prior to May'04. I'm Apr.'04 concurrent filer and there are 2003 pending cases too which makes us more anxious than being hopeful.

Anyway, you are lucky to be pulled out of the unlucky heap of cases. Enjoy the freedom with Shaan.

Good luck ahead.

DIGS

Dec162003 said:

FOA, Congrats! to GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN.

I totally agree with you. Idiots are always idiots. :(

Nope...I didn't apply for the renewal of EAD and AP so far. Another few more months to go for that!
Thanks..
toraboraus said:
Hi GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN,

Did you apply to renew your EAD and AP recently?

Thanks

Tora

GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN said:
Nope...I didn't apply for the renewal of EAD and AP so far. Another few more months to go for that!
Thanks..
NSC is really doing stuff arbitrarily. Hope you get your I-485 soon too and wish you all the best.