Guess what happened ---my I-485 Got Approved

handle: TKhan

I was really upset to see bunch of approvals (not that i was not happy for them) after my notice date. Finally, today I heard on AVM that my I-485 is approved.(approval date : 08/24/2001). My notice date is 03/09/2001. I did my fp on 04/07/2001(two weeks ahead of schedule).

Debo, I thinik that not because of that lady who forwarded your printout you got approved, you got approved because now they are processing cases of ND 03/01 and 04/01.

I was tracking 4 different wacs randomly and they all got approved yesterday and today(all for ND 03/09/2001).

This gives all of those(who are waiting) hope. I think it is last quarter of this year, so INS is trying hard to exceede last year 485 case processed numbers. That is why we are seeing alot of approvals now adays.

Ciba, please update me in your list. My handle is T-Khan

No Title

Hi TKhan,

Please accept my belated congratulations! My internet connection
was down and I could not check into this board until now. Your
entry will be updated in tomorrow\'s weekly I-485 release. Thanks
for posting the good news, and enjoy your freedom.

ciba

Congratulations.. T.Khan..

Congratulations.. T.Khan..

My details are
PD 02/06/2001
RD 02/16/2001
ND 03/11/2001
FP 08/17/2001( SCHEDULED AND DONE)

I spoke to IIO yesterday. They said , they did not get FP(she checked with our WAC number).

What do you think about my case?

Thanks,
Srak.

how do you get hold of IIO at CSC ?

the Phone # 949 831 8427 is always busy during CSC working hours. Is there any other phone # ? Please provide details. My WAC: 01-150-xxxxx. FP done last week.
--SRS