GreenDream's Dream came true - Approved

GreenDream

Registered Users (C)
WAC-02-087-5xxxx APPROVED :)

GreenDream - A Dream come true
I am happy to share the good news. Mine and my wife's GC were approved on May 10 2004. Thanks to all the senior members for posting valuable information in this forum.
Details of our case:
WAC-02-087-5xxxx
RD/ND - Jan 15 2002
1st FP - June 2002
3EADs, 3APs
AC21 on april 1st 2004(changed employer)
2nd FP - april 17 2004
RFE on April 2 2004, for 3 years W2s, EVL, updated I-693 supplement for immunization.
RFE reply received by INS on May 3rd 2004.
Approved on May 10 2004. :)

thanks to immigration.com to host such a great community.

Thanks,
- GreenDream

Congrats.

>> updated I-693 supplement for immunization
What is this? And how did you handle it?

And no tax return asked in RFE?

Hi brokenArrow,
Please refer to one of my previous threads on immunization RFE -"RFE for immunization record". I have explained why this RFE is generated and how to handle this. If you are a Bay area resident and filed your I485 between late 2001 and early 2002, the above thread will be of interest to you.
Thanks,
GreenDream

GreenDream said:
Hi brokenArrow,
Please refer to one of my previous threads on immunization RFE -"RFE for immunization record". I have explained why this RFE is generated and how to handle this. If you are a Bay area resident and filed your I485 between late 2001 and early 2002, the above thread will be of interest to you.
Thanks,
GreenDream

GreenDream -- Congrats.

Here is the link to the thread with the RFE discussion

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=122095

Thanks max2k1. I was trying to search but the thread woudnt come up. Since I did the actual medical in NJ and I remember having taken the shots, I guess that ius not a problem.

GreenDreem,

Congrats on your approval.

You got RFE on the next day after you changed employer, which company provided you the EVL? Did you use the lawyer from the second company or hire your won? How to mention the AC21 on your letter?? Sorry for many quesitons, because I am also wanting to change employer, but afraid of any risk of AC21.

Thanks,

-xy

Hi digdugxy,
My case is little different. My employer is the same before april and now. But I was transfered from company A to company B under the same empolyer. Eventhough the employer calls it a transfer, it is a termination in company A and re-hire company B. So my lawyer filed AC21 along with the reply to the RFE. For both company A and company B it is the same lawyer, so I didnot have any problem with that. Company change didnot trigger the RFE, because, I filed AC21 along with RFE reply on April 28 2004.
EVL - got from company B-the company I am working for now.
As far as I know, there is no risk in AC21, as long as your job description is same as the previous one. Also I think the salary has to be comparable. Please check with your lawyer.
Hope the info helps.
Thanks,
GreenDream