GreenCard Approved.

rockstar8888

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
Just wanted to say, my PD is around Mar2006, and i got approved.
Called regularly no my case status, and one fine day a nice lady actually opened a enquiry into their system, for which they have to send a written reponse.

Got the written response in 5 weeks, and the next day got an online approval.

Just been a long and tiresome journey ( and expensive too !!!).

Glad am out of it, just this board has been invaluable in providing help and consolation with immigration matters.

Wish you all the best of luck, and hope my comments helps someone out.

could someone please tell me how soon after one receives their I140, EAD and Advance parole do they receive their appointment notice for finger printing? I received my I 140 2/4/2009. I am EB2 and my priority date is 2/23/2003.
thanks.

Howz that possible. Mar-2006 for EB2 India is not current. The current PD is 15-Feb-04.

Thanks

For a brief time last year , EB 2 India was current. Don't know if our friend was lucky to get his 485 application rolling in this time period.

For people like us , its got to be some magic like this that will get us through.

Rockstar,

First, congratulation !!
Something is missing here. Absolutely, it is not possible to have approval of EB2/India case with priority date March 2006. Do you have EB3 I140 approved with old priority date (Priority date ported to EB2?). Do your spouse born in country other than India?
Otherwise, it is absolutely not possible !!!

Hello all,
Called regularly no my case status, and one fine day a nice lady actually opened a enquiry into their system, for which they have to send a written reponse.

Glad am out of it, just this board has been invaluable in providing help and consolation with immigration matters.

Rockstar,

Could you please reply?

Rockstar,

First, congratulation !!
Something is missing here. Absolutely, it is not possible to have approval of EB2/India case with priority date March 2006. Do you have EB3 I140 approved with old priority date (Priority date ported to EB2?). Do your spouse born in country other than India?
Otherwise, it is absolutely not possible !!!

Yeah, i lucked out and got it last year. Guess my date was current when USCIS received my query. Just good timing. No EB3, just EB2. I have a MS here.

I am also EB2 form India and I don't think Mar-2006 was current last year. The whole purpose of asking so many questions is to know if USCIS approving the GC even though the PD is not current. My PD is in 2006 little later than yours and 485 filed in Jul-2007.

Please do reply. Thanks.

I am also EB2 form India and I don't think Mar-2006 was current last year. The whole purpose of asking so many questions is to know if USCIS approving the GC even though the PD is not current. My PD is in 2006 little later than yours and 485 filed in Jul-2007.

Please do reply. Thanks.

USCIS won't request visa from states department unless your PD is current at the time your case is ready to approve. Visa number will be avilable only for those whose PD is current.

Hello all,

Congrates! is it EB2NIW? if so my thinking is right that they have seperate quota for NIWs. Mine is Jan2007, I recieved RFE email today for all my family pending 485s wondering what it was?

EB2 NIW do not have separate quota.

Congrates! is it EB2NIW? if so my thinking is right that they have seperate quota for NIWs. Mine is Jan2007, I recieved RFE email today for all my family pending 485s wondering what it was?