green card

sujani chit

Registered Users (C)
HI
Iam working on h1b visa for rite aid as a pharmacist and now i want to apply for my greencard does any one know how i can apply through RIR becaue i already wasted a lot of time on h4 and now i dont have much time left on my h1b

No Title

First you need give paper ads in local newspaper atleast 2 advertisements.Other forms of ads from company\'s website,college recruitment if necessary.It varies from state to state.
Even though your H1 Status expires ,you can extend your H1 VISA for one more year till your green card processing is completed.For this you have to APPLY GREEN CARD atleast one year before H STATUS 6 YEAR
expires.
Which state (city) you are working for Rite Aid?

Good Luck Sujani

Venus

No Title

Hi venus thanks for your reply iam working in new jersey.Are you also working for rite aid? iam not sure if they agree to place ads in the newspaper and also iam not familiar with rite aids recruitment procedures( campus recruitment etc )please fill me in if you have any answers
bye

No Title

Hi Sujani,

I am also registered Pharmacist in NJ.I am on H4 & no one is willing to do my H1. I am not working anywhere. Do you know someone who sponsors for H1? Does Rite aid provide H1? Please let me know any infomation you have .

Thanks,

Sneha

No Title

Hi Sneha
rite aid sponsored for my H1 but you should pay all the money for H1 and hire a lawyer yourself and you should tell them that you need work permit for which they have to sign few papers and they will do it I worked with them as an intern and then got my license they did the H1 even for my internship
good luck
sujani

No Title

Hi Sujani,

Some time ago I tried to get Rite Aid to sponsor H-1 visa. But one of the lawyers said it was impossible to get H-1 unless you pass FPGEE first.

b Did you get your H-1 approved before of after you\'ve taken FPGEE ?

Thanks.

No Title

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I am talking to some of guys in Rite Aid. Hope it works. How is the life in Rite Aid? some of my friend worked for Rite Aid & according to them every pharmacist has to work for 12 hrs.

I also tried contacting Rite Aid HR a year ago for the same situation . but they were not ready to do my H1. so i volunteered in one the hospital & completed my internship & finally got my license.
Anyway, thanks for your help.

sneha

No Title

Hi Sneha,

CVS Pharmacy will sponsor H1B Visa.I work as a Pharmacist in Michigan.
CVS sponsored me H1B for an intern position last year.I dont know about New Jersey area.Better contact HR or Supervisor in your area.

Sujani,you better contact a good attorney for Green card RIR PROCESSING.He will explain you the procedures for RIR processing.

Good Luck
Venus

No Title

Thanks Venus. I will contact CVS HR to check their policies.

regards,
sneha

No Title

Hi Sujani,

It is always better to higher an attorney for Green Card. One of my friends in Chicago (not a pharmacist) did his GC by himself ( about 5 years ago ) and INS gave him real hard time. It is just my personal opinion and not a legal advice.

Thanks
Hemal

No Title

Hi Sujani,

Do we need to file H1 amendment when you become pharmacist from intern as your job responsibilities changes.. Thankss in advance

No Title

Hello Venus..
 This is Pallavi. I\'m on H4 and did B.Pharm and D.Pharm from Andhra university India. I applying for FPGEE certification. Is there any chance that CVS Pharmacy sponsor\'s H1-B visa for student intern without FPGEE. I appreciate your help regarding this. Thanks in advace

regards
Pallavi

No Title

Sneha,

CVS in the Boston area is short of pharmacists and they definitely sponsor H1b/GC application. I can help you to get in touch with the HR manager if you\'re interested in moving to this area. Did you pass the licensing exam yet?

Best wishes,
Ray

No Title

Sujani,

i don\'t believe so. I got my h1b when i was a grad intern, i then became a staff pharmacist and subsequently pharmacy manager. my attorney did not see the need of making amendment on my h1b as long as you stay with the same chain and in the same geographical area

Ray