Green Card returned to TSC

plasticcard

Registered Users (C)
After waiting 20 days for my plastic card (mailed date: 03/16/04), my online message is updated that the "card is returned by the post office as undelivered".. What is my next step? How do I know, which address they put on the envelope..I doubt this address was wrong...

Our EAD, APs, Approval notice and my Wife's plastic card are all received without any problem in this FL address.. (I do not live there, but this is my address as I move around in every few months..My uncle&family live there and they have our names in the mail box).

Please tell me what should I do? How long will it take them to re-sent the card? How

Call CIS customer service and ask them to forward to your correct address. Also pray that they do it.

tombaan,
Plastic card is not sent from the local office..It is sent somewhere from Texas..My address with INS is the correct address..
Moreover, my local office is 5hrs fly from where I live

Call NCSC and tell them to resend the card to the correct address.

Also recommend you to file G-731.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call NCSC and tell them to resend the card to the correct address.

You may file G-731.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by plasticcard
What is I-551? Is this the one we fill out while stamping?

I-551 is the actual physical card. I think you fill out I-89 (??) to begin processing for I-551. Thats why stamping says "processed for I-551", meaning processed for actual physical card.