Green Card never received

LAMBOO

Registered Users (C)
Dear Want and all others,
On June 6, 2006 I and my wife were approved in Wash.D.C. office and our valid passports were stamped for I-551 the same day. On July 6, 2006 we both received welcome notice I-797 dated June 30, 2006 stating that if you do not get your Green Card within 30 days of your approval date then call at 800 number of National Service Center. So we called CSC on August 7, 2006 and informed CSR about non receipt of our cards and wrong spelled last name of the principal applicant noticed on I-797 Notice of Action. CSR suggested us to file individuals I-90 form without any fee along with copy of I-797 notice. We both sent our I-90 forms and the copy of I-797 Notice of Action on August 9, 2006 which were delivered to USCIS on August 15, 2006. On September 11, 2006 we got reply from USCIS office stating that individual authorized card was mailed on June 30, 2006 and further research shows that the card has not been returned as undeliverable to the Nebraska Service Center. If you need a new card, you will need to file a new I-90 application with fee of $190 for the application and $70 for the digital biometics.

Please help and guide us how we can have our Green Cards without paying this hefty amount of $260 for each applicant. We were approved after a long wait of 9 years. Many times we find mail addressed to others in our mail box and we think same has happened to us and so we did not receive our cards. We are planning our vacation in 1st week of December 2006 to visit Singapore and Hongkong.

go to lacal office

hi budy
just go to ur local office again they will process that agian and give a letter for bio met in person for nex possible date . she told me it is the fast way to do it .anyhow if u r filing ur i 90 agian u do,nt pay anything agian i am 100000 sure about it, becauese u never recieved ur card.