Green card in mail?

Carol D

Registered Users (C)
There is lots of information on the timeline to the AOS interview. My husband and I had our AOS approved in LA on February 27th, 2006. Aproval letter, green card are to come in the mail. No stamp in my passport but our file was definitely marked approved. My question: From the time of approval of the AOS when should the letter and/or green card arrive? When should we begin to get worried? I appreciate that the LA office is one of the busiest, but any experiences from other DO would be helpful.

ageorge,
thanks for the info. The officer did not indicate name check or any other issue at the conclusion of our interview, just letter and green card will come in the mail. I will hang in there for a couple more weeks and then book an appointment. Our case is with the local office and not through a service center so website updates are not available to us.

Same Shoes

Carol D said:
ageorge,
thanks for the info. The officer did not indicate name check or any other issue at the conclusion of our interview, just letter and green card will come in the mail. I will hang in there for a couple more weeks and then book an appointment. Our case is with the local office and not through a service center so website updates are not available to us.

Dear carol,
I did my interview same day here in Houston, Texas. I was approved and I got the stamp but I am yet to get the welcome letter and the card. I am just being optimistic and hoping it will come in in few weeks.
God bless you.