green card how soon after interview?

We are assuming everything goes well... pending namecheck is certainly not a part of that assumption :p

If that is the case, then it could be anywhere from 30 days to 30 months :p

Hi,

I am also wondering my CGC status now. I was interviewed at March 23 and everythig appeared very good and smooth. My IO confirmed that I will get a condition GC and she even tried to explain me it called as condition GC & I need to do adjust when coming near 2 yrs. And, she took all necessary documents she thought was good to approve this case and asked us to wait outside. After 10 minutes, she walked to the window and said there is final secure check and after that I will get my CGC within 2 weeks. She also passed me the paper how to become PGC with I-751. Nothing was stamped or promised to any documents ( I read forum ometime they will stample something after approval). Then, we thought it means APPROVED. Now, I started worry this because my girlfriend got hers-CGC approx. 2 weeks. Worst part is we have same interview place and different is IO and time (two months later). I expect I should have same timeframe like my girlfriend. How comes it is different. I so far didn't get any "welcome" or "approval" letter.
I read several have same situation. So, i really don't know what to do now. Should I call USCIS? or do something???